Tuesday, February 1, 2011

unexpected

She look so happy and bubbly everyday, never knew she live under this much pain. 

                                                                                                                                 - Pray you'll be stronger. -

Its been a year since i last updated my blog. Form 4 life is pretty different, everything seems to be much harder. I wish i have an add maths teacher that i could understand, or atleast one tht explains whenever a student ask. Im glad that i chose art class :) and not SCEINCE class which most of the people say i should go to. I do miss my old class though, they were fun and QUIET when needed to. lol . I hope i wont miss much stuff during the week im not in school. Been having alot of amazing dreams that involve celebs lately. hmm..YEAAAHHH!

No comments:

Post a Comment